What you get
Like the publishing process itself, our service covers much more than just book layout or ebook conversion (though we do that too — you’ll get Kindle and EPUB ebook editions and, if you want, a printed edition made available worldwide.)
Here are some typical things we do.
- Initial consultation (by phone/Skype/email/in person)
- Publishing and promotion plans, checklists and budgets
- Project management
- Technical advice and support throughout the project
- Review of digital rights and copyright requirements
- Review of suppliers and quotations (e.g. editing, proof reading, cover design, etc)
- Editing and proofreading, as required
- Ebook formatting and conversion (EPUB and Kindle)
- Design and layout of print edition, as required
- Prepare ebook front matter and back matter
- Set up online distribution for Kindle and EPUB ebooks
- Modify and upload print files and set up distribution for optional Print-on-Demand edition
- Set up accounts, royalty payments, author profile
- Pricing and metadata strategy and set-up
- Optimize book for online discoverability
In short, we’ll do pretty much everything. And unlike many services for self-publishers, you retain 100% ownership, income and control.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our frequently asked questions or contact us. Let us know what project you have in mind and we’ll be happy to explain how we can tailor-make a publishing program for you.