In this module
We’ll learn how we can influence visitors to online ebookstores, turning as many of them as we can into buyers of our titles.
We’ll use Amazon’s Kindle store — the largest ebookseller in most countries — as our case study. Many of the principles you’ll learn from Amazon will apply to other ebooksellers, though in many areas Amazon remains ahead of its competitors.
When you’re ready to start, click or tap the NEXT>> button.
Topics covered in this section
- Converting ebookstore browsers into buyers
- Anatomy of a Kindle Books page
- How publishers and authors can enhance their book pages
- Beating Amazon’s algorithms
- EXERCISE: Analyze and compare ebookseller sites
- Marketing support from other ebooksellers
- Case study: Working with Kobo to merchandise ebooks
(Visited 1,031 times, 1 visits today)