You’ve learned the basics of:
- Markup: Why you need it and how to use it in practice
- Image preparation and dealing with other non-text elements
- The parts of an ebook you’ll need to prepare
- The importance of ebook cover design and how to produce effective covers
- How to easily produce new versions of your manuscript to output multiple formats and editions
We’re now ready to produce an ebook, either from a prepared manuscript, or from an existing printed book.
(Visited 321 times, 1 visits today)