Publish books and ebooks with our help
Publishing a book is a big project. There are scores of things you have to decide and do. (Just take a look at the 100 or so lessons in our courses to see what we mean.)
So if you have enough on your plate already — or don’t feel like learning from mistakes at your own book’s expense — our premium self-publishing service could be for you. It pairs you with an internationally-experienced publishing expert to help you publish without the hassles, headaches and mistakes of going it completely alone.
- We manage your publishing project to make sure the whole job is done, from start to finish
- We make sure you pick the right strategy among the many for your particular book (this is your single biggest decision)
- We take care of all the frustrating, complex technical bits
- You retain 100% ownership, have full control and keep all income.
It gives you all the benefits of having a publisher without losing control, ownership or a cent of your income.
What you get
Like the publishing process itself, our service covers much more than just book layout or ebook conversion (though we do that too — you’ll get Kindle and EPUB ebook editions and, if you want, a printed edition made available worldwide.)
Here are some typical things we do.
- Initial consultation (by phone/Skype/email/in person)
- Publishing and promotion plans, checklists and budgets
- Project management
- Technical advice and support throughout the project
- Review of digital rights and copyright requirements
- Review of suppliers and quotations (e.g. editing, proof reading, cover design, etc)
- Editing and proofreading, as required
- Ebook formatting and conversion (EPUB and Kindle)
- Design and layout of print edition, as required
- Prepare ebook front matter and back matter
- Set up online distribution for Kindle and EPUB ebooks
- Modify and upload print files and set up distribution for optional Print-on-Demand edition
- Set up accounts, royalty payments, author profile
- Pricing and metadata strategy and set-up
- Optimize book for online discoverability
In short, we’ll do pretty much everything. And unlike many services for self-publishers, you retain 100% ownership, income and control.
What are the options?
This covers publishing your book from a manuscript or printed edition in both Kindle and EPUB formats.
Ebook and Print editions
This gives you both the ebook editions (as above) and a printed edition which you can sell globally using print-on-demand (POD).
If our standard program doesn’t quite fit, contact us to discuss how we can best work with you, or book a one-on-one consultation by Skype or phone.
Frequently asked questions
Check out our frequently asked questions or contact us. Let us know what project you have in mind and we’ll be happy to explain how we can tailor-make a publishing program for you.
today and we’ll guide you on your way to digital publishing success.